Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yikes!


Where did that last week go? It was here and then I misplaced it, I guess.

Thanks for your support of FreakyKids.com and what we're doing over there. I'm cautiously enthusiastic about how things are rolling. Not having ever been pregnant I can't say for sure, but getting this thing online felt a bit like birthing a porcupine with some attendant after-the-fact recovery required. (I know. I know. I have NO frickin' idea about birthing whatsoever, let alone a spikey animal.) In any case, I'm baaack and looking at new designs and new artists to craft them for the Fk shoppe. Here we go! Wee.

Here are a few designs we're looking to print fairly soon. Let me know what you think, if you wanna.

Peace and see you at the store.

-Topher Allen

2 comments:

Paul Conrad said...

I likes the army rock man...

rock'nroll army of one

Topher Allen said...

you're the coolest!